8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)


I have no words. My heart is so full of gratitude. This is my last week in the mission field. These last 2 years have been miraculous. So life changing. I cannot thank the Lord for every incredible experience that was someone all shoved into 2 years. These have been the best 2 years of my life yet. It has been full of joy, disappointment, laughter, pain, so much love and so many miracles. I am forever a disciple of Christ. I may not be a full time missionary but I will always be His disciple. I love you all so much and am so grateful for the love, support, and prayers. I know that this is the work of the Lord, that the gathering of Israel is so real!! Everyone deserves the opportunity to feel the redeeming love of our Savior. At the beginning of my mission, I thought I was going to be just about perfect at this point. But I have found that that is not the case, not even close. The closer I have gotten to Jesus Christ the more weakness I have found in my life. It for a while was the most frustrating thing ever but He has been teaching me to love it. I am so grateful for my weakness. I know that I need God. I know that my service here will bless me and those I love for the eternities. The Gospel of Jesus Christ can and will change anyone who applies it. No one is ever too far. His plan is perfect, His love is perfect. 

If you are on the fence about going on a mission or even about being a part of the church or believing in Christ please message me. I'm not here to preach to you or judge you, I would just love to tell you all that I have felt. The good and the bad. I love you all so much!

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

I am so excited to see you all! I would love to see yall at me and my brothers homecoming on sunday Aug 11th. I think that's when it is. I'm not totally sure but my mom knows! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

***Clarification- Davis and Cade's Homecoming is on August 14th
Davis is right…Mom's always know :))
 
Copyright © 2022 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)