10/12/2020 Benton City gangggg (Elder Davis Byrge)
Something else lit that happened is we were teaching this guy Roberto who is way dope and after the lesson we walked out to his garden and he starts handing us a bunch of peppers so we can make salsa buttt since we're lit you already know we had to eat the habaneros hahaha It was the funniest thing Elder Page was dying but Elder Threet handled it like a champ so he's eating a ghost pepper today if I eat a habanero because I'm so bad with spicy stuff hahaha!! We talked to some people about it yesterday and the Latino people think it's the funniest thing that us gringos are out here dying from these peppers!! It's alright though because we relate to them now and get them laughing with us.
Okay but seriously we have seen SO MANY LIL MIRACLES OUT HERE!!! There is a lot of rejection but so many miracles we see everyday!! Yesterday before going out tracting we say a prayer and specifically ask to find a new person who wants to learn, soooo then we get out of the car and Elder Threet says he thinks we should knock this trailer that was clearly catholic they had a mother Mary lil thing right there but we went and this dog literally almost killed us oh and btw there are dogs everywhere and it's way scary for me at least hahaha my companions think its hilarious butttt anyways then this guy come out and is wayyy nice so we start talking to him just getting to know him a lil then we talk a lil about the restoration and he seemed super interested!! So we're gonna go back this week and give him some more lessons!! God really does hear our prayers!!!
One thing I've learned this week is to BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!! There is a lot of rejection up here and the first couple days I had the worst attitude about it. Then watching this video from our mission president I realized how in the wrong I was!! We relay miracles we see throughout the day in our zone chat and there are so many everyday!! Start looking for miracles from Christ in your life and you will find them!!
Anwayssss I don't have a ton of time butttt I LOVE YOU ALL!! I know that Christ loves us and will never leave us comfortless!! 2 Nephi 22:2, this is the way to have an awesome week y'all and never forget your Savior loves you!! Stay sweet!!!
Love, Elder Davis Byrge
Comments
Post a Comment