10/19/2020 Dubs Uppp (Elder Davis Byrge)
But the coolest thing that happened this week is we met this guy named Silas!! It's a miracle that we met him!! So first we were knocking doors in this trailer park but got kicked out so we were heading to another one but our one companion felt like we should pull over and hit up Kiona trailer park on the way so we did!! First of all I found a dope hat on the ground but that's besides the point hahahaha!! Anyways we come up to our second to last trailer and silas opens the door and says he used to be a mormon and let us right in. He went inactive as soon as he moved away from his parents because he felt the gospel was forced on him but he's been struggling with depression and things and we gave him the dopest lesson ever!! The spirit totally took over!! He was feeling it and we invited him to church and read the book of mormon and pray!! And he came to church ayeeeeee!!!!! Me and him are way tight because I led our door approach and lesson with him because it was English and we have a lot in common from high school and sports and stuff he's a beasttt!!! Also we had an english BOM!!! WE NEVER CARRY AN ENGLISH BOM!!! for some reason our companion grabbed one and we didn't even know!!
Also this week we decided that we weren't being BOLD enough with our street contacts and door approaches so we stepped up big time!! Now we don't take no for an answer and we are seeing so many blessings!! It was uncomfortable at first but it's like we know what we have to offer them and what the lord can do for them so we wanna help them!! We do it super lovingly, don't worry hahaha!! We have a sign and when someone gives the sign it means we are singing I am a child of God and people love it!! We suck at singing but it works and people feel the spirit!!!
I don't have a lot of time. I wanna tell you guys so many stories but I can't but I just wanna say when we BELIEVE in miracles and have faith in them we will see them!!! Jesus is a God of MIRACLES!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!! The Book of Mormon is true!!! When there's no peace on earth there is peace in christ!!!! Stay sweet
Elder Byrge
Comments
Post a Comment