10/26/2020 God is Great!!! (Elder Davis Byrge)
WASSUPPP AMIGOS!!! I don't have much time so I'm gonna keep it short buttt this week has been lit!! We have so much fun in our companionship!! We had a lesson with this young family and one of the girls is getting baptized!! We did an object lesson for them it was so fun!! The one girl loved my ctr ring and I told her I have one for her then all the kids wanted some so I'm gonna bring some back they got so excited about it hahaha!! Then at church I saw sadie the girl who got baptized and she ran up and gave me the biggest hug!! You aren't supposed to but I have no control hahaha then she told me every little detail about her baptism and it was the most amazing thing!! I'm literally feeling the spirit from this 8 year old girl it was so dope!!! God is soooo good he is great!! He loves us all so much me my comps feel the love he has for these people everyday!!! I also had an amazing experience with a blessing I gave but it's pretty personal with this lady and us so all I'm gonna say is CHRIST KNOWS US PERFECTLY!!!! He knows us all individually!!! I wish I could tell you guys a lot about this week but you'll see some pics hahaha last thing I wanna say is the Book of Mormon is the strongest tool in conversion!! That's not just missionaries converting people it's for our own conversion as well!! If we want to get closer to our savior and want to feel his love that is how we do it!! THE HEAVENS ARE OPEN!!! I love you all!!!! Also I have some fire dance moves I've been working on when we go tracting because we're making a video hahahaha okay peace to all and Check out 2 Nephi 1:15!!!!!
Elder Byrge
Comments
Post a Comment