11/1/2021 Another Great Week in America (Elder Davis Byrge)


WHATS UP!!! Time has been flying over here! Things are going great! Pictures speak a lot more than words so here you go! I don't have a lot of time but I hope you all know that I love you all!! I love my Savior! and I love His work! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!! Especially my awesome mother!!! YOU DA BOMB MOM HAPPY BDAY TMRW!!!! Everyone pls wish her a happy bday!!
Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)