1/11/2021 BIG TRUSS (Elder Davis Byrge)


Big things happening up here in Benton Cityyy!!! This has been one of the best weeks of my mission so far!! I want to start by talking a lil bit about the Young Adults Devo with Elder Gong. WHAT A BEAST!!!! I loved when he was talking about loving our neighbors! This gospel is full of love! It's so dope!!! 
 
But big newssss!!! The Fam that we have been teaching came to church again and after they let us know that they wanted to move their baptism from the 23rd to the 16th!! They are so dope!! The 13 year old Antoni is my boyyy!!! We were teaching them the 10 commandments with the hand signals and after we hit him with the "don't kill" he was stressed and asked us if he is still allowed to play COD and Fortnite so we had to talk shop for a lil bit hahahaha. Anyways please pray for this family and I will keep y'all updated!!
 
Also I listened to this awesome talk called "Consistent and Resilient Trusty" from oct gen conf 2019. Y'all should go listen to it it's so good!! When we just put our trust in God and align our will with his LIFE IS SO GOOD!!! There is always hard times but we have the hope of knowing that God has a perfect plan for us!!! 
 
And last thing i have a new favorite scripture, 2 Nephi 33:6. "6 I aglory in bplainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath credeemed my soul from hell." Its so easy to overcomplictae this life when storms come and when that happens i invite you all to think of thius scripture. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
 
Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)