11/2/2020 I Love Benton Litty (Elder Davis Byrge)
Me and my comps are so funny you guys don't even know!! I feel like I'm growing spiritually but getting dumber mentally at the same time because we're so dumb sometimes hahahahaha!!!! But we are having so much fun!! And in our mission Benton city where I'm at right now is supposed to be like a "difficult area" because there's no work or something but we have been keeping so busy!! I could not have received a better trainer!! I'm so thankful God definitely answered my prayers!!! We love these trailer parks and crazy dogs running around hahahaha!!! I made these cookies for a bunch of our investigators and oh my gosh they are actually nasty hahahahaha!!!! But I'm hoping that they are just happy to see us try!!!
Something else that was dope was helping a member get his truck out from being stuck in the bottom of his pond that dried out!! It was insane!! And ohhh yeahhh I almost forgot!!!! We got stuck in the middle of this huge Joe Biden protest on accident hahaha We turned onto a street and were just driving down the road and then there was like literally a thousand cars with Trump flags and some crazy signs I won't say but we had pulled out in the middle of this parade thing by accident and everyone saw the missionaries in the middle of this protest so that was awkward buttt the craziest part is that there was this biker gang that had shut down all the traffic. They were just sitting in the middle of the road and not letting anyone by and people were freaking out. It was wild!!!! Also my mom sent me this huge bag of candy!! And we only had one trick or treater so I gave her the entire back and she was SOOOO happy!! Then her mom gave me a look I don't think she was feeling it hahahaha!!!! Sorry this email is getting pretty wack I just have so much to say but not a lot of time so I just button mash over here pretty much hahaha
But the coolest thing from this week is this family that we are teaching. We asked them to be baptized and the parents are still thinking but the oldest daughter is all for it!! She might even want to serve a mission so we will see. Also I invite you guys to go read 3 nephi 11 and ether 12. They are such powerful chapters and it's going to get you so hyped for when we get to see our savior again!!! Especially with all of your loved ones it's gonna be the most amazing thing ever!! The most important thing we can know in this life is that GOD IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND HE LOVES US!!!! As soon as we know that life is amazing!! I'll end with a quote from my amazing Grandma Sally one of the most amazing women to walk this earth.. "Love the Lord, Love Others and Love Life" that's it folks, that's the key to life right there!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Please let me know if there's anything I can do or if you need something to laugh at because we have some pretty funny stories out here hahaha anyways CHRIST LIVES AND HE IS OUR SAVIOR!!! Through him we can do anything and never forget it!!
Elder Davis Byrge
Comments
Post a Comment