11/30/2020 Gas Station Grub (Elder Davis Byrge)



WASSSUPPPPP YALL!! It's been going awesome down here in Benton city! We are seeing miracles all over the place God's hand is everywhere!! It's a miracle that I'm here right now. Let me explain. We have been living off of gas station food!! We started going to the Conoco before we would go home and now we're best friends with the lady who works there. Her name is Lynn. And she calls us her regulars now hahaha it all started with the good old food in the corner of the gas station and if you know me you know I love gas station food!! So I went to get a bunch and she saw me and said those are really old so she wouldn't recommend them but I said you don't understand I love this stuff!! Then she said since the food's been sitting there forever she would give it to me for half off!! So now every time we go back I pretty much just take all the old food that's been sitting there all day and she gives me them nice deals!!
 
One night we met with this fam and it's so funny we pretty much just spent an hour showing them that missionaries are normal people and we answered a ton of questions and by the end they thought we were so dope they invited us to some parties coming up!! So you already know we getting lit!!
 
We're meeting some dope people out here!! Some of the nicest people I have ever met and seeing the gospel change their lives is the single coolest thing in the world!!
 
I'll keep it short but I just wanna say the Book of Mormon is the answer! It has the answers to all of life's questions! And I KNOW that when we truly study it it brings a peace and hope into our lives that we can't get from any other book!! HE LIVES AND HE LOVES YOU!! God is so good y'all!! Have an awesome week my people!
 
Ps mom I love you!! Thanks for being the best mom ever!! Stay lit 
Elder Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
 

 

Copyright © 2020 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)