11/8/2021 Ping Pong Mania (Elder Davis Byrge)


HEY EVERYONE!!!! The other Elder Byrge and all my friends serving around the world will be proud of this. A member called me out in Ping Pong and we had a battle of the ages and I managed to come out on top!! We shared an awesome message with them afterwards so we made up for it! 
 
This was an awesome week! We got to do a big zone exchange this week and it was so fun! I was with Elder Bodily. He is such a legend! He is literally Caden Carter so it was hilarious! We saw some sweet miracles and met some awesome people! This Elder taught me an awesome lesson. We felt inspired to go talk to this dude in his backyard so we poked our heads over the fence and he really is not a fan of the church we will say that. But this Elder (who is still in training) made sure that before we left he testified of the Book of Mormon and Jesus Christ it was awesome! A pure, sincere testimony is so so powerful. 
 
This morning I studied something super cool. In Alma 2 I was reading about how Amlici takes his people and joins the lamanites to fight the Nephites. The Nephites were so outnumbered and they started to fall back but the Lord heard all of their prayers and He strengthened them and they won the fight. Often the Lord will "stack the odds" against us but as we trust in Him HE FIGHTS OUR BATTLES. It reminds me a lot of Judges 7 (go check it out) . The Lord has definitely been teaching me recently that He fights our battles as we trust in Him and there is no one else I would wanna put my trust in. If you wanna talk more about these awesome stories send me a message!!
 
Lately the athleticism has really gone down the drain. I downloaded this 7 minutes workout app thinking you gotta be kidding me. 7 minutes that's light work then 7 minutes later I'm drenched in sweat bent over the sink chugging some water. But don't worry Caden my butters game is still filthy!! #paulpierce
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Thank you so much for all the prayers!!! HMU if there is anything I can do for you or anyone I can pray for!
 
Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)