11/9/2020 WE BACK!!!! (Elder Davis Byrge)

WE BACK!!!! Alright this week has been super dope!! I'm gonna keep it short bc we busy out here buttttt to start off we were hanging up fliers everywhere for English class and we pulled up to the carnicerĂ­as and ran into this kid and me and him had a dance off and you already knowwww I got that dub sooooo he invited me to his bday party lesssss gooooo!!! 

 

In one of our lessons this little kid who just learned how to walk was being crazy and I gave him a pic of jesus and it calmed him right down and he started kissing the pic it was the cutest thing and so cool because he was just living with Jesus a year ago and it's no coincidence that that's how he responded to the pic of our Savior. 

 

I wanna invite all you guys to go read Moroni 7. It's so good!! The hope that comes from this gospel is the sweetest feeling we could ask for!!! It just makes you wanna share it with everyone that you can!!! This gospel is so cool!!!

 

If anyone out there is considering serving a mission or not, DO IT!!!! It's the coolest thing ever!!! HAVE FUN WITH IT!!! That's one of the biggest things I've learned out here is to have fun with it!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! Let me know if there's anything I can do for any of you guys!!

 

Ps- shout out to my mommmm for sending me the sick care best sweatshirt hahahaha and shout out to mya morley for sending grub to our apartment!!! And shout out to Elder Linton and the other Elder Byrge for holding it down on their side of the country!! And gramma Marie for the awesome quotes!! And happy bday to dat boy alexxxx 

 

LOVE THE LORD, LOVE OTHERS, LOVE LIFE!!!

Elder Davis Byrge

davis.byrge@missionary.org


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)