12/13/2021 Pasco part 2!! (Elder Davis Byrge)


WHATS UP YALL!!!! I'm sorry it's been a minute, times have been crazy but I'm back in Pasco!!! I'm in the English ward now but I'm covering some of my old area like 8 months ago and it's awesome!! Christmas time as a missionary is the best time ever!! It's so fun and a lot more people are open to hearing a message about Jesus Christ!! I'm loving it out here! There is so much going on I don't even know what to write about haha! We have seen a ton of miracles and our friends David and his 2 daughters are getting baptized this Saturday! We have really seen how God is in all the details. This family has a lot of unique difficulties but the Lord knows all His children individually. David is not a man of many words but the other day after a lesson he told us how he's always felt like something has been missing but since he's been coming to church and taking the lesson his life has been full of peace and joy! It was so humbling because there is nothing that we could have done to help him feel that conversion but I know the spirit does all the heavy lifting. It's just hard to put into words how the Lord has paved the way for this family. MIRACLES ARE HAPPENING!!! I know the Lord lives and that He labors with us each day! 
 
Also happy birthday to Clint Carter! I asked Caden to give you a birthday hug from me so hopefully he did that!!! 
 
I love you all!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Go light the world!!!
 
Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
 

 

Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)