12/21/2020 Hallmark and Jesus (Elder Davis Byrge)


WE OUT HEREEE!! We have had a dope week out here in Benton City! We have been doing a bunch of caroling which is now my new favorite thing ever! It is so effective literally everyone person loved it and it got some people to church! I'm gonna sing at peoples doors for the rest of my mission I decided hahah so before they slam the door on us and they listen to our bomb voices. But we caroled to this one guy who none of us knew his name was Glen. Hes this old guy who is such a beast. I was telling my district how good Hallmark movies are and they were all saying that they're trash. But Glen was saying how he has stopped watching any news or any politics and all he does is watch hallmark and read his bible so after he said that me and him hit it off!! He is the last person you would ever expect to watch hallmark haha then we sing to him and he started bawling saying that we made his whole christmas! It was so cool because the spirit told me and my comps that we should go here so we told our district and they didnt know what was going on but we sent it and it made his whole chirstmas! GOD KNOWS!! 

 

Also this week we met this awesome family! They are so elect! I cant wait to see what happens with them they are literally starting to feel like our brothers and sisters and it's the coolest thing ever!!

 

CHRISTMAS IS THE BEST!! I invite y'all to be involved in light the world if you aren't already! It really does change people's lives!! I love you all MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Also sorry mom for opening all my stuff early hahaha love you you're the best!!

 

Oh yeah and also some old lady that I have never seen in my life tickled me today in Walmart, long story for another time hahaha

Copyright © 2020 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)