1/25/2021 Thick, Thicker, Thickest (Elder Davis Byrge)


HEYYYY MY PEOPLE!!! This week we got our friend Paola baptized!! It was the coolest experience! Her and her kids are seriously like our family. I love them! 
 
On the day of her baptism we were running a lil late and as most of you know my suits are getting tighter and tighter hahaha but anyways we go to jump in the car and my pants split big time! We were dying it was the worst timing so then we run back to the apartment so I can through on my black suit and I could not button the pants I don't know how those pants used to fit hahahaha so I just wear whatever pants with my suit now and we will see how much longer the suit lasts hahahaha!!
 
But seriously this baptism was SO AMAZING!! There is not a greater sight then seeing someone who loves the Lord make this amazing covenant with Him!! 
 
Also I wanna share a scripture that touched my heart big time this week. It was Alma 36:3 and I replaced "Helaman'' with my name and I just wanna say THE BOOK OF MORMON IS THE WORD OF GOD!!!! Whenever things are getting hard I know I can turn to the Book of Mormon to feel peace! This week I challenge all of you to either give someone a Book of Mormon who doesn't have one or help them download the Gospel library. God will tell you who needs it just ask Him please!! 
 
I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK!!! 
p.s Benton City is the most goated city on the west side babyyy
Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)