2/22/2021 "Yo mate un hamster" (Elder Davis Byrge)


***This is Katie. TOMORROW is Cade and Davis' 19th Birthday. I would love for them to feel tons of love on their special day so if you have a moment it would be absolutely amazing if you could send them a quick Happy Birthday message. They will be able to read all your messages but will not be able to answer until their pday. Thank you for all your continued love and support and for blessing Cade and Davis' lives each and every day***

WASSUPPPP MY PEOPLE!!!! This week has been so full of miracles and adventures!! First off our friends Luis David and America on planning on getting baptized on Sunday!! Pls pls pls pray for them!! Luis David might be one of the coolest people I have met in my life. Somehow everything he does is so cool and he is shredded!! And we asked him who he wants to talk at his baptism and he said himself!! WHAT A LEGEND!!! His family lives down in Mexico and he wants to become the best father he can!! He always talks about how excited he is to baptize his kids when they come up and how he's gonna hit me up on facebook so we can have a party hahaha
 
One of the funniest adventures of my mission so far... Our friend Paola and her family moved here from mexico like 8 months ago. They are refugees and are some of the most humble hard working people I know. She is seriously such an example!! but anyways she refuses to drive in any snow so we told her if there is anything she needs to call us and we could pick it up. Next thing you know she's calling us and everyone is crying. They had just bought 2 pet hamsters but she accidentally killed one of them!! So we drive all the way up to Petco and start lookin at hamsters while we have her on the video llamada and she's trying to tell us what one to get and we have no idea what is going on, it was hilarious and took way longer than it should have!!! She eventually just tells us to buy whatever one we think is the best so we do and then on the drive over we send a video to our zone and our zone leaders called us and gave us some discipline since you can't have pets so we had to explain what was going on hahaha!!! Anyways they ended up loving their new hamster so much and losing another one so who knows how many hamsters this family is gonna go through. I love this fam so much!! And she said that when we get home she wants us to come visit the ranch that they are gonna buy and make everything by hand!! LESSSS GOOOO!!!! and she has fed us some of the best mexican food our my life!!!!
 
ENOS. I read the Book of Enos this week and it is exactly what I needed. PRAYERS OF FAITH=MIRACLES!!! Our God is so merciful and wants to help us!! My testimony of personal prayer has grown so much this week after reading Enos. I realized my prayers were not as meaningful as they should have been so i really started putting all i could into my prayers like Enos and i saw the biggest difference in my days!! Christ walks with us!!! When we have faith there is no room for fear!! FAITH>FEAR. Life is so much brighter when we turn outward. This week we had a record breaking number of people in our Spanish group and all thanks to the Lord for helping them come!! There is no greater joy than seeing the people you love come unto Chrtist and receive the blessings of peace and love that He gives us!!
 
I invite you all when you're having a rough day to listen to the hymn "Have I Done Any Good?" with Alex Boye and then find a way to turn outward!! I know it's a lot easier said than done but I promise you will feel Christ wrap His arms around you!! 
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Have the best week ever yall!! And never forget there is peace in Christ!
Lmk if there is anything I can do for you all!! Y'all got a friend in me haha
 
Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)