2/28/2022 Red neckz (Elder Davis Byrge)


WHAT UP EVERYONE!!!! I am so sorry I have been really slacking on the emails haha it's been a crazy past couple of weeks. 

Thank you all so much for all the bday wishes!! Yall are seriously the best!!!

I got transferred to Kennewick which has been super fun I'm still tryna get to know the ropes. 
 
Something pretty funny happened the other day so we drive a Tacoma and a group of missionaries was going home and a group was coming in so we had to go get this big trailer to throw everyone's luggage in. I thought was gonna be pretty good with it bc I was always whipping big red before the mission but I had no idea what I was doing hahaha we felt like such yuppy boys trying to hitch this thing up but finally we got it and as we were pulling out the hitch fell out and the automatic brakes came on to the trailer but I had no idea what the noise was so I tried to keep driving and just dragged this trailer a bit then finally we just stop and flip on the hazards and start making some calls it was hilarious. Eventually, I just had to go Caden Carter mode and get my hands dirty so I rolled under that thing and worked some magic and we ended up figuring it out!! But the super cool part is we knew we weren't gonna have a ton of time to proselyte that day so before we left the house and we said a very specific prayer that we would be able to help at least 1 person that we had never met get closer to Christ that day. And after like 20 min of trying to fix the trailer right as we were about to leave this dude comes put snd starts making fun of us (in a nice way it was actually super funny) and turns out he literally works on trailers! What are the odds! Anyways we told him more about what we do and gave him a resto pamphlet and were able to send the referral off to some other missionaries!! It was such a miracle!
 
I have been studying about joy recently and just wanted to share how much I love Jesus Christ. He a literally the source of all JOY! Of true lasting joy! It is simple! The gospel is so simple! I am so grateful for Him. There are a ton of things that I don't understand, but what I do know is that Jesus Christ brings me joy. 
 
I love you all so much!! If there is anything I can do for you or anyone I can pray for please let me know!  
 
Elder Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
Copyright © 2022 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)