2/8/2021 ONE BIG TEAM (Elder Davis Byrge)



WASSUPPPP MY PEOPLE!!! Sorry my emails have been lacking but good news!! We got transfer calls and I'm staying in Benton City!!! There are so many legends here!! Also our friend Paola bore her testimony on Sunday and it was AMAZING!!!! The spirit was so strong!! I don't have a lot of time but seriously I love it down here and the work is going awesome!!!! 
 
Also please if you all can find the time go listen to the talk "God Will Do Something Unimaginable" by Dieter F Uchtdorf from Oct of 2020. Christ puts a light in our life that we can't get anywhere else and sharing that light and helping others see that light is the greatest feeling ever!!!! There is a reason the prophet has called it the most important work on the earth today.
 
I have an invitation for y'all to go along with that!! Say a prayer after you wake up in the morning and ask God for a missionary experience that day, and you will be AMAZED what God does with you!!! WE ARE ALL ENLISTED IN THE WORK!!!! The biggest thing I've learned so far is that we LITERALLY are all Children of God!!! We are all on the same team so let's work together to serve our Savior!!
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and if you accept the invitation (please do) LMK HOW IT GOES!!!! I know you will see so many miracles!!!!
 
Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
 

 

Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)