4/26/2021 SMILE (Elder Davis Byrge)


WASSUPPPP YALL!!!!! Sorry I have been slacking lately on the emails times have been crazy over here!! 
 
Me and my comp and our ZL's made a song the other week to help people to get excited and be bold and invite people to baptism and it ended up getting sent to our whole mission and it was so hilarious!! Lets just say we are famous in the mission now!! Jk we aren't but its hilarious bc people will come up and sing it to us and we literally made it is 2 seconds in the back of our 12 passenger van hahahaha 
 
We had a huge mission wide party because we have this thing called "The Lord's vision" which is to baptize 58 of our brothers and sisters in 1 transfer and we finally hit it thanks to the Lord for all of the miracles he blessed us with!! Anyways our President said he knows they are cheering in Heaven so we had a party and long story short me and my district won Gold Medals in Kickball lesssss gooooo!!!!! 
 
This transfer has been a lot different than the rest of my mission but I have learned the power of the SMILE!!!! I have been smiling as much as I can bc I want people to know how much I love what I do and it was a lil hard at first but now I freakin love it!! This Elder came up to me at the party and told me that whenever he looks around he always sees me smiling as I'm talking to people and it makes him feel so good and that made me so happy!! SMILE!!! You never know who your smile will touch!! 
 
Lately I have been studying the Atonement and I cannot put into words the gratitude I have felt for our Savior!! The hymn "I Stand All Amazed" says it all!! We can never go too far or get too low or feel so lost for THE LORD!! Lately my favorite word has been HOPE!! Because when we are teaching these amazing people about Christs atonement and how they don't have to carry their own sins or mistakes or imperfections any longer you can see the hope in some of their eyes!! Christ is our PERFECT HOPE!!! His light shines brighter than all else and it has made me SO HAPPY and even happier to see it touch all these amazing humble people we get to work with. 
 
Also I just wanna say how blessed we are to live in this country, the USA. I have heard so many insane stories of people giving up everything they have to be in this country and with almost nothing they work in a field 12 hours a day 6 to 7 days a week and are still more than grateful to have the safety and money to provide for their families. We are so blessed to live here!!
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!! And also HAPPY BDAY TO MY MAN LUKA!!!! Or should I say super luka, ifykyk hahaha Love you luka!! HAVE THE BEST WEEK EVER MY PEOPLE!!!! Don't forget to smile!!

Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)