4/5/2021 LOVE WINS (Elder Davis Byrge)


WASSUPPP MY PEOPLE!!!! Sorry I have been slacking on the weekly emails pdays have been crazy over here!! But I'm in a new area now!! After 6 months in Benton city I have been transferred!! For the past 2 weeks I have been in Central Pasco!! So now I'm in the city a lil more and they call Pasco mini mexico so it's so lit!! 90% of the population is hispanic and I'm in  WALKING AREA!!!!! It's so lit because we just get to walk around and we don't have to worry about trying to find Hispanics because they are all here!! Now that it's getting warm a lot of people are in the streets grilling and kicking a ball around it's such vibes!! We talk to so many people just from walking on the streets it's crazy!! 

I feel like I have learned so many things on my mission just in the past 2 weeks in this new area. I wanna share with you all the testimony I have developed of POSITIVITY!! Lately I have been praying to be able to find the positive in everything and everyone and focusing on that and showing it by your words and actions, and life has been SO MUCH HAPPIER!!! I loved Elder Stevensons talk!! It hit me so hard!! WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM! We are all God's children so there is no point in making this life harder for someone than it already has to be! If someone is reading this and I hurt you in some way I'm sorry and I love you!! 

And also some bad news hahahaha I stepped on a scale for the first time my whole mission and it is not looking good HAHAHA but don't worry the testimony is growing!!

Also apparently the people from Guatemala have a lot of different cultural things than we do which is AWESOME but can definitely catch you off guard hahaha

And for all the people out there deciding whether or not to serve I would say, DO IT!!!! It's amazing!! I'm not saying it's easy all the time because it's not, there are times when you truly have to turn to the Lord because no one can help you like Him. HE CHANGES US!! And seeing how much joy the gospel brings to all the people you start to love out here is such an awesome feeling!! CHRIST CHANGES LIVES THROUGH HIS ATONEMENT!!! 

I love you all!!! Lmk if there is anything I can do for you!! GET THAT SPIRITUAL BREAD!! I hope that is a cool thing to say hahaha I'm turning into a bigger fatter nerd by the week lessss gooooo!!!

Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)