5/17/2021 Dunk Ball + Milagros (Elder Davis Byrge)


WASSUP LEGENDS!!! I'm loving this walking area!! We meet so many legends it's so fun!! Lately me and Elder McDowell have been talking to a lot of kids just tryna be there friends because we have come to find out that a lot of them are raised being taught to avoid us at all costs like we are monsters hahahaha so we like to have fun with the kids and get to be their friends!! This week we found this big group of high school kids chillin out in the front yard and long story short next thing you know we are playing 2 on 2 dunkball and all the kids get their phones out bc they thought we were gonna get bullied so we had to show them what's up 😂😂 they are sick tho and they were good sports I low key felt bad after we beat them but we're all tight now so don't worry hahaha

Also we met these kids who were going through some of the craziest things that I probs should type in here but we ended up helping them out a lot and testifying of the Atonement and the spirit was so strong!! They came back to our apartment the next day and told us they wanna change their lives!! It was so dope and such a miracle that the Lord put us there at that exact moment. Please pray for Kayne and Diana to have the strength to change!!

This week the Lord strengthened my testimony a lot of SPECIFIC PRAYERS. It's something our President invites us to do to act in faith and serve and we have seen so many miracles!! Even if it doesn't go exactly how you want soon enough you learn that our Father in Heavens plan is perfect!! I wanna invite y'all to start saying specific prayers with FAITH and HOPE and I promise you will see miracles!!! 

We put our friend Mayra on date this week!! It was such a miracle, pls pray for her that she can make the time and have the courage she needs to make these next big steps!!

There's been so many hilarious things if I put them all in here yall would think me and my comp are the biggest idiots but you gotta make the work fun somehow so we've been getting really creative 😂

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I hope y'all are doing so well!! If anyone of y'all is struggling pls hit me up!! I love you guys!!

Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org

Ps idk how I did it but i mastered mac n cheese with hot dogs. It's not even fair, I could probably start selling it for money, I'll throw a pic down below
 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)