5/2/2022 Elder Soares came to our mission!! (Elder Davis Byrge)


What up everyone!!!!! It's been going good over here in Kennewick. Elder Soares came to our mission this week!! It was so awesome! He came to do a multi-stake conference here in the tri-cities but he came down a day earlier to have a meeting with our mission. Our whole mission got to take a picture with him and shake his hand it was so sweet!! Something that stood out a lot was one of the last things he told us was "you will leave the mission field, but never let the mission field leave your heart." That was like an answer to my prayers!! That is my goal right there. Mosiah 2:41
 
We also had a huge dinner with our whole mission right afterward and it was so awesome!! I love seeing all my friends
 
I'm still doing the #seehowmuchweightyoucangainbeforeyougohomechallenge and it's going good!
 
I have been learning some valuable lessons. My whole mission every time I get comfortable the Lord finds a way to make me uncomfortable and for so long it was so frustrating for me but I've really learned to love the uncomfortable. Change doesn't happen in the comfort zone. That is something I've definitely learned on my mission that I don't want to let myself get comfortable in life. Jesus did not live a comfortable life, He was constantly putting others before him, dealing with persecution, and lifting those who were struggling until finally, He did the most uncomfortable thing of all when he suffered for every single one of us. If you feel like you are comfortable in life right now I'd encourage you to find ways to get out of the comfort zone, I've found that is where I get to know my Savior the most. 
 
I love you all so much seriously I hope yall know that!! 

Elder Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
Copyright © 2022 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)