6/16/2021 Nos Vemos Pasco (Elder Davis Byrge)


These past couple of weeks have been awesome!! We had a really powerful experience getting to go to the temple with some recent converts Carlos Ortiz and Gabby. It is so inspiring to see these people going to the temple. I felt so much LOVE during this and I was just thinking if I feel like this seeing these people go to the temple then I wonder how our Father in Heaven is going to feel when we make it back to Him. 
 
Our friend Mayra got baptized this week! It was such a miracle. She was gonna be super late because she owns a salon and had a lot of appointments but we brought our friend Carlos and he literally started cutting hair so that she could get there on time! It was so awesome I felt like I was in a movie and Carlos just came to the rescue hahaha. The baptism went so good!! Barrio 5 is so awesome she had so much support there!! But afterwards she has been getting a lot of hate from her family and friends and it's been pretty hard on her so please keep MAYRA in your prayers
 
We had transfers this week. I'm going to serve in Richland and I'm going to be speaking english! It's gonna be crazy but way exciting to see what the Lord has in store! I'm gonna miss this lil walking area, Central Pasco, so much! We have made a lot of good memories here and Barrio 5 has inspired me to be active in missionary work for the rest of my life. 
 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! HAVE THE BEST WEEK EVER!!! And lmk if you ever need anything I got you!!!

Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 

Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)