8/9/2021 The Gospel = TRUE Joy (Elder Davis Byrge)


WHAT IS UPPPP YA'LLL!!!!!! The mission has been going so good! A lot of crazy times but the Lord is very involved in the work!
 
We were able to see our friend Monty go into the temple and it was so cool!! Seeing the people that you love live the gospel and receive the blessings and experiences that come with it is the best feeling ever! The temples are literally the best place on this earth! I'm so grateful for the temple
 
Our friend Joseph came to church this week and he was super shy and nervous but the ward embraced him so well and by the end he was so happy!! It was the most pure thing ever seeing his smile. He has been through some crazy things in life. He has taught me that no one is ever too far from feeling the spirit and receiving the gospel. Outward appearances mean absolutely nothing. He has so much fire to be a part of this gospel it's so rad!
 
I've been driving a minivan for the past few months and it's literally the best car I have ever driven! I will be driving a minivan for the rest of my life!
 
I was on bikes the other day with this Elder on exchanges and the next thing we know we are riding down a highway with these huge diesel trucks flying past us, It was so hilarious. We also looked so rad in our helmets! The church is nice enough to let missionaries wear the coolest helmets ever #elderwaite
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! Yall are seriously beasts! If you ever need anything or are just having a rough day please hit me up! 
 
#GOBOMBERS
Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)