9/13/2021 Hump Day (Elder Davis Byrge)


WHAT UPPPP MY PEOPLE!!!! Sorry it has been a minute things have been going great over here in Richland #GoBombers. These past couple weeks have been awesome!! We have been living off of hot dogs and bread which has been fun! My mom gave me a new camera and it's so rad! I wear it in a lil pouch on my belt and no one ever makes fun of me for it. It's great! The work is going awesome!! I have captured a ton of memories on it so i hope y'all enjoy the pics! The work is going great. I am surrounded by a ton of awesome missionaries. It's so fun! 

I have been reflecting a lot recently because the very first night of my mission we went out with some Elders just to see what it's like, it wasn't our comps or anything so they just sent us to random places. and now i am in that area that I came to about a year ago. We even went to the same people that I met with that first day and as we were sitting there having a lesson with them I felt such a strong feeling of gratitude come over me. This past year has been the most fulfilling year of my whole life. The Lord has taught me so much and I have seen changes in myself because of Him and His mercy. I know I have so much more growing and changing ahead of me. I can't wait to see what's in store. He has shown me how much this gospel changes lives no matter who it is. I don't say this to be like oooo look at me I share it because I know that Christ has given me so much joy not because of me but because He loves me. He loves us all no matter what and if you are reading this and feel like maybe there is something missing in your life or you aren't as happy as you should be, Christ is always the answer. Anyways if you wanna talk more about that or feel like that was for you please message me!

But seriously it has been so fun down here!! I will drive a minivan for the rest of my life. It's such a vibe. We have been meeting so many legends. Our ward is so old and it's hilarious. Old people are the goats!! YOU ARE ALL BEASTS!!! I LOVE YALL!!!!! If you need anything hit me up!!  

Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org


 
Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)