9/27/2021 Mac n Cheese + CONFERENCE!!! (Elder Davis Byrge)


WHAT UPPP Y'ALL!!! It's been another awesome week! We played basketball with the zone and convinced everyone to wear some nasty church ball jerseys and it was pretty funny hahaha!! Last week The Elders I live with and I decided we were going to eat healthy so we only bought healthy food and we haven't touched it yet we have been living off mac and cheese and hot dogs and we couldn't be happier!!
 
We have seen a lot of miracles I know this is the Lord's work and that ALL of us can be apart of it! If you are reading this I have an invitation for you. This week is General Conference weekend and we get to listen to our Leaders and hear awesome messages about hope through Jesus Christ. There are a lot of people out there who could really use that message so pray and ask the Lord who you can invite to watch General Conference with you or who you can send it to. I know the Lord will give us someone who isn't planning on watching it who really needs it! I promise that the Spirit will never lead us astray! No matter how uncomfortable or awkward it might seem, I know it will be worth it! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you! And please send me the miracles you see as you invite your friends/families to watch conference with you!! 
 
Also this new lil camera is so op hahaha thank you mom!!!! I took some sweet pics I hope y'all enjoy!!

Elder Davis Byrge
davis.byrge@missionary.org
 

Copyright © 2021 L&B, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in.

Our mailing address is:
L&B
13576 S Rose Hill Dr
Riverton, UT 84096-6592

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)