9/5/2020 WEEK 2!!!!!! (Elder Davis Byrge)

Wassuppp my people!!! This week was for sure a lot better than the last because my district is starting to get a lot closer!! Me and my companion are becoming boysssss he is the man!! We are so hilarious you guys don't even know hahahaha!!! We love making our district laugh and we ask a lot of questions to get people out of their comfort zone and to start getting to know everyone a lot better and it's getting a lot funner now that people are more comfortable with each other you know!! Don't worry we are still getting all our missionary stuff done just having some fun while we do it lol!!! Anyways me and my comp tried to teach our teacher a lil bit on spanish and it was hilarious!! We did not do too well but we are getting better!!! In my district we pray in spanish now so no one will volunteer except for me and my comp even though we aren't good at it hahaha!!! So now I have this mini hoop on my door and when it's time to pray I shoot a shot, if I make it I pick who prays, if I miss I pray and it's hilarious every time!! Except I've been bricking them so that's kinda awkward lol!!!

 

The spirit has been so strong this week with my district and the Lord time and time again reminds me of his love for ALL OF US!!! He lives and he loves us all so much and he always wants to forgive us and that right there brings so much peace and joy!! He will never let us go!! And another thing that hit pretty hard this week is that FAITH WORKS MIRACLES!!! Faith truly has the power to do anything with our Heavenly Father!! 

 

Shout outs ahhh yeahhh!!! Shout out to my comp Elder Tillitson for making the dumbest jokes funny with his crazy laugh lol. Shout out to Mya Morley for being the best supporter and for balling out at senior night atta girl!! Also shout out to morley for the half eaten shake on my porch HAHAHA that made me laugh!! Shout out to all the Elders that I was ballin with yesterday. Sorry Elder Lachance for giving you work the whole time bro. Shout out to Shane iykyk!! Shout out to Lyndsay for the grubbb!!! Shout out to my man Rudy Gobert the goat!! Shout out to the Morley fam for teaching me how to play scum now me and the fam have been playing and I do not lose!! SHOUT OUT TO MY MOTHAAA for being the best MTC buddy!!!

 

GOD LOVES US ALL NEVER FORGET!!!! and have an awesome week y'all

Elder Davis Byrge

davis.byrge@missionary.org


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8/1/2022 The Best 2 Years... to this point. (Elder Davis Byrge)

6/20/2022 A Living God of Miracles (Elder Davis Byrge)